Travel Northern Spain: Galicia, Asturias, Cantabria, Basque Country, Navarre, La Rioja. Including the Way of St. James and the prehistoric cave paintings (Mobi Travel)MobileReference guides help you get the most out of your vacation. The guides are available for most destinations worldwide and always include FREE offline GPS maps. Over 3 million MobileReference Travel Guides have been downloaded.
The world’s most popular electronic guides developed for your smartphone have the following features:
✔ Street level GPS map covers Galicia, Asturias, Cantabria, Basque Country, Navarre, and La Rioja✔ GPS map loads to your smartphone memory - no network access needed once the app is downloaded.✔ GPS map displays your location along with nearby sights and attractions.✔ MobileReference guides use vector-based maps so they load quickly and are easy to zoom and scroll.✔ Unlike other travel guides, GPS coordinates for attractions have been verified by users on the ground.✔ Attraction articles can be accessed from both an alphabetical and a categorical index.✔ Top 10 attractions article features sights that no visitor should miss.✔ Articles include tips on what to do and see in your destination.✔ Articles can be added to a list of favorites.✔ Phrasebooks include list of common words and phrases.✔ The top restaurants have been individually selected by MobileReference editors. These restaurants are marked by a star in the EAT chapter and are plotted on the GPS map✔ Listen to articles on the go with Text-To-Speech✔ No ads✔ No roaming charges
MobileReference Travel Guides provide detailed, practical information about attractions, landmarks, transportation, cultural venues, dining, lodging, history and much more. They are indexed alphabetically and by category, making it easier to access individual articles. Attractions can be viewed on an offline GPS map along with your current location so that you can easily find attractions near you as you explore the city.
TABLE OF CONTENTS:
Essentials: Spanish Phrasebook | Galician Phrasebook | Stay safe | Stay healthy | Respect | Contact | Units Conversion | Driving in Europe
1. Maps: Spain | Railways | The Way of St. James | Galicia | Santiago de Compostela | A Coruña | Vigo | Asturias | Oviedo | Gijon | Cantabria | Santander | Basque Country | Bilbao | Pamplona | Vitoria-Gasteiz | Aragon | Zaragoza
2. Galicia: Santiago de Compostela | Corunna | Ferrol | Lugo | Viveiro | Ourense | Verín | Pontevedra | Cíes Islands | Vigo
3. Asturias: Oviedo | Gijon | Avilés | Caves with prehistoric paintings
4. Cantabria: Santander | Altamira Cave | Santillana del Mar | Picos de Europa National Park | Contabria caves with prehistoric paintings
5. Basque Country, Navarre, La Rioja: Bilbao | Pamplona | San Sebastian | Vitoria-Gasteiz | Natural Parks
6. Aragon: Zaragoza | Huesca | Teruel | Monasterio de Piedra | Alhama de Aragon | Grutas de Cristal Caves
7. Spain: Itinerary: Spain in 3 weeks | Top 20 Things to Do in Spain | History | Geography | Culture | Talk | Get in | Regions | Cities | Buy | Spanish cuisine
8. The Way of St. James: Overview | Map | Itinerary
This app is part of the MobileReference Spain series. The complete series includes:
- Barcelona and Catalonia- Madrid and Central Spain: Castile-La Mancha, Castile-Leon and Extremadura- Andalusia- North of Spain: Galicia, Asturias, Cantabria, Basque Country, Navarre, La Rioja, and Aragon- Eastern Spain: Murcia, Valencia- Balearic Islands - Canary Islands
Download these free guides to cover the entire map of Spain.
-MobileReference®. Free maps for worldwide destinations™.